About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Fredericksburg Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Fredericksburg and the surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Fredericksburg aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Good Samaritan
- Hill Country Community Needs Council
- Nimitz/National Museum of the Pacific War
- Pioneer Museum
- Stonewall Fire Department
- President: Allison McDade
- Treasurer: Misty Roeder
- Vice President Communications: Tiffany Nielsen
- Vice President Membership: Julie Alvarez
- Vice President Philanthropy: Laurie Franklin
- Vice President Ticktockers: Amanda Thomson
We generally meet the last Sunday of each month during the school year, from 3-5pm.