About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Grand Rapids Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Kent County area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Grand Rapids aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Disaster Response
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- President: Lisa Groesser
- Treasurer: Cheryl Cox
- Vice President Communications: Kay Barber
- Vice President Philanthropy: Nicole Vanderplow
- Vice President Ticktockers: Elizabeth Fausone
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Alison Peot