About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Norwalk Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Norwalk and the surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Norwalk aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Jo-Anne Minoff
- Secretary: Katie Turnbull
- Treasurer: Anna Forbes
- Parliamentarian: Nicole Forbes
- Vice President Communications: Sarah Wayland
- Vice President Philanthropy: Melissa Dropick
- Vice President Ticktockers: Liette Bechervaise
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Kelly Carlucci