About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Champions Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Northwest Harris County area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Champions aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- President: Martha Rost
- President Elect: Victoria Meyer
- Secretary: Jennifer Babb
- Treasurer: Vanessa Riley
- Parliamentarian: Suzanne Hoff
- Vice President Communications: Kay Boutwell
- Vice President Membership: Lisa Castaneda
Maria (Patty) Stevens
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Erica Combs
- Vice President Philanthropy: Emily Mir-Oliver
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Goedde
- Vice President Ticktockers: Andria Christensen
- Sustainer Liaison: Dana Croswhite