About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Austin360 Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Metro Austin area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Austin360 aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The chapter formed in April 2019 and was granted Chartered status in April 2020. Currently, Austin360 is one of 11 Austin chapters.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Angel House
- Austin Creative Reuse
- Belmont Senior Living Lakeway
- Disaster Response
- General Hours
- LISD Clothes Closet
- Mariposa Family Learning Center
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Ronald McDonald House
- Texas Baptist Children’s Home
Keep Austin Beautiful Event
- President: Kendra Gutschow
- President Elect: Katie Marshall
- Secretary: Kathleen Woodhouse
- Treasurer: Sherri Jones
- Vice President Communications: Wendy Lancaster
- Vice President Membership: Brandi Towns
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kristin Burke
- Vice President Provisionals: Sarabeth Peterson
- Vice President Ticktockers: Christina Gaylor
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Lindsay Williamson