About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Austin360 Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Metro Austin area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Austin360 aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The chapter formed in April 2019 and was granted Chartered status in April 2020. Currently, Austin360 is one of 11 Austin chapters.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Angel House
- Austin Creative Reuse
- Austin360 Chapter
- Belmont Senior Living in Westlake Hills
- Belmont Senior Living Lakeway
- Carrying Hope
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Cheyanna’s Champions 4 Children (CC4C)
- Disaster Response
- General Hours
- Keep Austin Beautiful
- LISD Clothes Closet
- Mariposa Family Learning Center
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Turkey
- Ronald McDonald House
- St. Jude
- Texas Baptist Children’s Home
- The Kindness Campaign
- Welcome Table
Keep Austin Beautiful Event
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Kendra Gutschow
- President Elect: Katie Marshall
- Secretary: Kathleen Woodhouse
- Treasurer: Sherri Jones
- Vice President Communications: Wendy Lancaster
- Vice President Membership: Brandi Towns
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kristin Burke
- Vice President Ticktockers: Christina Gaylor
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Lindsay Williamson
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.