Established in 1925 and incorporated in 1958, our legacy has grown to include generations of mother-daughter members across the nation.
- We partner with over 6,000 philanthropies supporting hundreds of important causes.
- In alliance with the American Heart Association, our National Philanthropy Initiative builds heart health awareness for the Go Red for Women movement.
- Our volunteer hours translate to a notable $68+ million-dollar national fiscal impact.
- We are effective as an A-rated charity with nearly 80% of revenue going toward program services.
- Membership demand is strong, having experienced 71% growth in the last decade.
We practice philanthropy, the active effort to promote human welfare.