Established in 1925 and incorporated in 1958, our legacy has grown to include generations of mother-daughter members across the nation.
- We partner with over 4,000 philanthropies supporting hundreds of important causes.
- In alliance with the American Heart Association, our National Philanthropy Initiative builds heart health awareness for the Go Red for Women movement.
- Our volunteer hours translate to a notable $66+ million-dollar national fiscal impact.
- We are effective as an A-rated charity with only 20% of revenue going toward operating costs.
- Membership demand is strong, having experienced 67% growth in nine years.
We practice philanthropy, the active effort to promote human welfare.