Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Understanding our community’s philanthropic needs and take hands-on volunteer action to help solve them. Examples of areas supported include:
- Disadvantaged children’s agencies
- Soup kitchens/food pantries
- Performing arts institutions and programs
- Convalescent hospitals and senior citizens centers
- Children’s hospitals
- Women’s health initiatives
- Military veterans organization
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships. Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Cultivation of values and traditions that shape the organization’s role and contribution in our communities.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.
See our young Members give thanks to their moms for their NCL Experience.