Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Understanding and serving communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Examples of areas supported include:
- Disadvantaged children’s agencies
- Soup kitchens/food pantries
- Performing arts institutions and programs
- Convalescent hospitals and senior citizens centers
- Children’s hospitals
- Women’s health initiatives
- Military veterans organization
Building capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Preserving National Charity League traditions and core values while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.
See our young members give thanks to their moms for their NCL experience.