About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Bay Area Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Friendswood ISD, Clear Creek ISD or the immediate surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Bay Area aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Follow us on Facebook at:
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Armand Bayou Nature Center
- BEAR (Be a Resource for CPS Kids)
- Childhood Cancer Connection
- Family Promise of Clear Creek
- Galveston County Food Bank
- Houston Food Bank
- Interfaith Caring Ministries (ICM) – Clear Lake
- Kids’ Meals
- Operation Gratitude
- Special Olympics Gulf Coast
- Special Olympics Texas (Gulf Coast Area 22)
- Texas Adopt-A-Beach
- The Birthday Joy Program
- The Foundation for Hope Village
- The Kindness Campaign
- The Mercy Tree of Clear Lake
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Dacquiri Sperry
- President Elect: Bethany Dibble
- Secretary: Sarah Cole
- Treasurer: Kristi Koncaba
- Parliamentarian: Amber Teague
- Vice President Communications: Ann Esbeck
- Vice President Membership: Jennifer Villasor
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Kelly Kramer
- Vice President Philanthropy: Ceris-Ann Brady
- Vice President Provisionals: Adrianne Chang
- Vice President Ticktockers: Katie Pendle
2021 – 2022 Board of Directors
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each Chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.