About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Charlotte Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Charlotte, NC area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Charlotte aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Beds for Kids
- Hospitality House of Charlotte
- President: Victoria Winstel
- Secretary: Terri Beans
- Treasurer: Tara Croom
- Parliamentarian: Laurie Simons
- Vice President Communications: Stephanie Snyder
- Vice President Membership: Darlene Deal
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Karen Yagnesak
- Vice President Philanthropy: Merrilee Bridgeman
- Vice President Ticktockers: Victoria (Vicki) Ziegler