About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Coachella Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Coachella Valley; Palm Springs to Indio. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Coachella Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Animal Samaritans
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Desert
- BIGHORN Cares
- Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission
- Desert Arc
- Disaster Response
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Family YMCA of the Desert
- Find Food Bank
- Giving Tuesday
- Kindness Campaign
- Living Desert Zoo & Gardens
- Mama’s House
- Martha’s Village & Kitchen
- Meals On Wheels
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Homefront
- Pegasus Therapeutic Riding
- Riverside County Libraries
- United Cerebral Palsy of the Inland Empire
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Jill Kreizenbeck
- President Elect: Whitney Rosam
- Secretary: Capri Grantham
- Treasurer: Brittney Smith
- Parliamentarian: Sarah Stendell
- Vice President Communications: Tracie Dohrman
- Vice President Membership: Jennifer Walton
- Vice President Philanthropy: Juanita Gonzalez
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Eby
- Vice President Ticktockers: Heather Woods
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Ashley Matondi
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.