About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Coachella Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Coachella Valley; Palm Springs to Indio. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Coachella Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimers Coachella Valley
- American Cancer Society
- Ironman Fundraiser
- Mama’s House
- President: Stacy Thoman
- President Elect: Emily Cheley
- Secretary: Heather Potter
- Treasurer: Suzette Hendrickson
- Parliamentarian: Aileen Alvarez
- Vice President Communications: Leanne Post
- Vice President Membership: Jill Kreizenbeck
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Sarah Stendell
- Vice President Philanthropy: Laurea Schneider
- Vice President Provisionals: Casey Howell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Annette Moranda