About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Colorado Blue Sky Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Metropolitan Denver and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Colorado Blue Sky aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- The Kindness Campaign (TKC)
Food Bank of Rockies The Crossing
Children’s Hospital Judi’s House
Clothes to Kids
Project Angel Heart
A Precious Child
- President: Ronit Hicks
- Secretary: Annie Possehl
- Treasurer: Emily Haemer
- Parliamentarian: Elizabeth Morton
- Vice President Communications: Caroline McMorrow
- Vice President Membership: Kathleen Brown
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Rachel Aguirre
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jennifer Bendell
- Vice President Provisionals: Patti Helm
- Vice President Ticktockers: Debbie Larkin