About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., East Cobb Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the East Cobb area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, East Cobb aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- The Kindness Campaign
American Heart Association
Chattahoochee Nature Center
Erin’s Hope For Friends
Georgia House Rabbit Society
Hunger Doesn’t Take A Break
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
Operation Stars and Stripes, Inc.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Atlanta
Special Populations Tennis, Inc.
Sunrise Senior Living
The Drake House (and Closets)
Waymark (formerly Kids3)
YMCA – Cobb County
- President: Kimberly Webb
- President Elect: Deb Ferretti
- Secretary: Beth Gentner
- Treasurer: Kim Suchan
- Parliamentarian: Heather Havette
- Vice President Communications: Carla Williams
- Vice President Membership: Stephanie Yucius
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Alicia Poage
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lynne Harrison
- Vice President Provisionals: Louanne Crosby
- Vice President Ticktockers: Laura Hutchins