About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Gardenia Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in West Roswell, East Cobb, East Cherokee and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Gardenia aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our chapter has received the Blue Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 year. We have completed our annual requirements, participated in #GivingTuesday and the national philanthropy program, and held a Sustainer Event.”
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- ACT3 Productions
- Blessings in a Backpack – North Fulton and FAM (Fulton, Alpharetta, Milton)
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- Erin’s Hope For Friends (E’s Club)
- FOCUS + Fragile Kids
- Foster Care Support Foundation, Inc.
- Keep Roswell Beautiful – Adopt A Road
- Mutt Madd-ness, Inc.
- North Fulton Community Charities
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Homefront
- Roswell Historical Society
- The Homeless Period Project
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Felicia Mainella
- President Elect: Abby Doyle
- Secretary: Lisa Mirando
- Treasurer: Mathi Sivanandan
- Parliamentarian: Ann Hammenecker Powell
- Vice President Communications: Angela Barnes
- Vice President Membership: Karen Donnelly
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jennie Bushey
- Vice President Provisionals: Kassie Blocker
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kelly Ehrhardt
- Sustainer Liaison: Lisa Franz