About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Pacific Coast Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Huntington Beach Union High School District area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Pacific Coast aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Family Center
- Down Syndrome Association of OC
- Operation Gratitude
- Share Our Selves
- The Kindness Project
- President: Darcy Lewis
- President Elect: Rachel Dorfman
- Secretary: Janet Yee
- Treasurer: Shannon Weaver
- Parliamentarian: Shirley Chun
- Vice President Communications: Keri Kanemaru
- Vice President Membership: Marissa Moore
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Yvette Russell
- Vice President Philanthropy: Nicole Trani
- Vice President Provisionals: Tiffany Perrucci
- Vice President Ticktockers: Shawn Kawabe
- Sustainer Liaison: Rebecca Riedl