About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Saddleback Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Saddleback Valley area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Saddleback Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Age Well Senior Services – RSM MOW
- Age Well Senior Services Admin Office
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Community Support
- Disaster Response
- Gigi’s Playhouse Orange County CA
- Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Laura’s House
- National Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- NEGU Foundation
- Operation Gratitude
- Rose Parade Petal Pushers
- Standup for the Cure
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Sharyn Konick
- President Elect: Donna Boston
- Secretary: Joey Fatoure
- Treasurer: Patricia Szczuka
- Parliamentarian: Monica Armstrong
- Vice President Communications: Heidi Garrel
- Vice President Membership: Elizabeth Stein
- Vice President Philanthropy: Nara Weyman
- Vice President Provisionals: Gabrielle “Gaby” Peloquin
- Vice President Ticktockers: Rena Fairchild
- Sustainer Liaison: Jennifer Caison
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Megan Walters
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.