About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Saddleback Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Saddleback Valley area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Saddleback Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- KINDNESS CAMPAIGN
- President: Jodi Mitchell
- President Elect: Laurie Rau
- Secretary: Paula Baytieh
- Treasurer: Wendy Johnston
- Parliamentarian: Donna Boston
- Vice President Communications: Becky Graham
- Vice President Membership: Barbara Dell
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Angela Reynolds
- Vice President Philanthropy: Cynthia Longacre
- Vice President Provisionals: Sharyn Konick
- Vice President Ticktockers: Lillie Eiserman