About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Saddleback Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Saddleback Valley area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Saddleback Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Age Well Senior Services – RSM MOW
- Age Well Senior Services Admin Office
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- City of Mission Viejo
- Community Support
- Disaster Response
- Esperanza Special Education School
- Fashion Show donation or Jr class off site
- Florence Sylvester Senior Center
- Gigi’s Playhouse Orange County CA
- KINDNESS CAMPAIGN
- Lake Forest Chamber of Commerce
- Laura’s House
- NEGU Foundation
- Norman P. Murray Senior Center
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Help A Hero
- Operation Valentine
- Orange County Rescue Mission
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- POTOCKI CENTER FOR THE ARTS
- Rainbow Kids Achievement Center
- Rancho Santa Margarita Public Library
- Rose Parade Petal Pushers
- RSM Community Table
- Scleroderma Foundation
- Shea Therapeutic Riding Center
- South County Outreach
- Standup for the Cure
- Susan G. Komen of Orange County
- TEAM MICHELLE
- The Lighthouse Ministry’s
- YANA Cancer Comfort
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Donna Boston
- President Elect: M. Dinelli Agarwal
- Secretary: Joey Fatoure
- Treasurer: Farrah Khan
- Parliamentarian: Monica Armstrong
- Vice President Communications: Melody Setran
- Vice President Membership: Elizabeth Stein
- Vice President Philanthropy: Deanna Moore
- Vice President New Members: Heidi Garrel
- Vice President Ticktockers: Rena Fairchild
- Sustainer Liaison: Sharyn Konick
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Autumn Major
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.