About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., San Luis Rey Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Bonsall, Fallbrook, San Luis Rey, or Vista area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, San Luis Rey aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
We foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Angel Society
- Boys & Girls Club of North County
- Fallbrook Food Pantry
- Fallbrook Land Conservancy
- Fallbrook Skilled Nursing Facility
- Operation Gratitude
- R.E.I.N.S. Therapeutic Horsemanship
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Seanna Hunter
- President Elect: Kim Nash
- Secretary: Donna Carson
- Treasurer: Grace Bender
- Parliamentarian: Elysian Kurnik
- Vice President Communications: Danielle McCarthy
- Vice President Membership: Liz Schmierer
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Trisha Sehnert
- Vice President Philanthropy: Debbie Keegan
- Vice President Provisionals: Renae Gilmore
- Vice President Ticktockers: Shauna Jopes
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
– Consensus building
– Team building
– Conflict resolution
– Event planning
– Parliamentary procedure
Check us out on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en
Check us out on Facebook – Nationa Charity League, Inc., San Luis Rey Chapter