About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Santa Barbara Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland or Carpinteria. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Santa Barbara aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our Chapter History
Since our organization in 1962, the Santa Barbara Chapter of National Charity League, Inc., has fostered mother-daughter relationships, served dozens of philanthropies in our community, and instilled leadership values in our young members.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- CADA [Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse]
- Children’s Creative Project
- Cottage Hospital
- Direct Relief
- Dream Foundation
- Explore Ecology
- Food Bank
- Hearts Therapeutic
- Mental Wellness Center
- MOXI, Wolf Museum of Exploration and Innovation
- SB Zoo
- Storyteller Children’s Center
- Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
- Unity Shoppe
Members of the Santa Barbara Chapter have the opportunity to work with all of our 22 philanthropic partners, providing valuable support to such organizations as Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation, the Dream Foundation, Unity Shoppe, CADA (Council of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse), the Food Bank of Santa Barbara County, and Direct Relief.
- President: Kerry Kelly
- President Elect: Emily Johnson
- Secretary: Elizabeth Mikkelson
- Treasurer: Christy Janka
- Parliamentarian: Rebecca Kracke
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Engmyr
- Vice President Membership: Jennifer Drury
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Kathryn Roberts
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kim Blankenhorn
- Vice President Provisionals: Brooke Tiller
- Vice President Ticktockers: Caroline Harrah
- Sustainer Liaison: Jennifer Tasca