About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Santa Barbara Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Santa Barbara, Goleta, Montecito, Summerland or Carpinteria. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Santa Barbara aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our Chapter History
Our Santa Barbara Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. was organized in 1962 and functions according to a set of Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures.
An elected Board of Directors and appointed committee chairpersons handle philanthropic and social activities for Patronesses. Additionally, Grade Level Advisors direct Ticktockers through a six-year progression of opportunities in the areas of leadership development, cultural experiences, and community service.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- CADA [Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse]
- Children’s Creative Project
- Cottage Hospital
- Direct Relief
- Dream Foundation
- Explore Ecology
- Food Bank
- Hearts Therapeutic
- Mental Wellness Center
- MOXI, Wolf Museum of Exploration and Innovation
- SB Zoo
- Storyteller Children’s Center
- Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation
- Unity Shoppe
The Santa Barbara Chapter of NCL, Inc. promotes social awareness by supporting our community’s needs with philanthropic opportunities with our partners through different volunteer activities. We currently serve 20 community organizations.
- President: Kerry Kelly
- President Elect: Emily Johnson
- Secretary: Elizabeth Mikkelson
- Treasurer: Christy Janka
- Parliamentarian: Rebecca Kracke
- Vice President Communications: Jennifer Engmyr
- Vice President Membership: Jennifer Drury
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Kathryn Roberts
- Vice President Philanthropy: Kim Blankenhorn
- Vice President Provisionals: Brooke Tiller
- Vice President Ticktockers: Caroline Harrah
- Sustainer Liaison: Jennifer Tasca