About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Sienna Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Sienna or Missouri City, TX. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Sienna aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- A Shelter for Cancer Families
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Camp Hope
- Disaster Response
- Down Syndrome Association of Houston
- Ft Bend Women’s Center
- Gigi’s Playhouse
- Hope Advocates
- Hope for Three
- Lettuce Live
- Lunches of Love
- Operation Gratitude
- Our Little Funny Farm
- Paladins of Justice LEEMC
- Second Mile Mission
- The Kindness Campaign
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Natalie Pearce
- Secretary: Kerry Hincks
- Treasurer: Casey Giannetti
- Parliamentarian: Amy Saenz
- Vice President Communications: Ivett Shah
- Vice President Membership: Carla Arcuri
- Vice President Philanthropy: Vanessa Jeter
- Vice President Ticktockers: Allison Succa Vertiz
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Melissa Jackson
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.