About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Southlake Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the city of Southlake, Texas, or attend Carroll ISD schools. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Southlake aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Since its inception in 1997, the Southlake Chapter of NCL, Inc. has continued its commitment to the core values of NCL, Inc. and its vision to develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
Since 1998, the Southlake Chapter of NCL, Inc. has organized and produced an Annual Fashion Show which serves as a fundraiser for selected Philanthropy Partners. The Southlake Chapter is proud to be one of a handful of NCL, Inc. Chapters in the nation which is designated as a fundraising chapter.
For fashion show sponsorship questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Battered Women’s Foundation
- Christmas is for Children
- Christmas Providers
- City of Southlake: Senior Center Luncheons
- Community Table
- Feed Our Kids (GRACE)
- House of Shine
- Humane Society of North Texas – Keller
- Metroport Meals on Wheels
- Miracle League of Southlake
- Senior Luncheons – Roanoke
- Special Olympics – Southlake
- Stepping Stones Foundation
- Summer Santa
- President: Jennifer Potter
- President Elect: Kristi Tew
- Secretary: Trina Hall
- Treasurer: Carol Wright
- Parliamentarian: Tiffany Dickenson
- Vice President Communications: Heather Jarvis
- Vice President Membership: Catherine Taylor
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Amy Troutman
- Vice President Philanthropy: Debbie LeBlanc
- Vice President Provisionals: Jamie Arriaza
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jessica Byrne
- Sustainer Liaison: Allison Logan
In the spirit of fostering mother-daughter relationships through community service, leadership development, and cultural experiences, the Southlake Chapter is hosting its 23rd Annual National Charity League Fashion Show and Benefit on Sunday, March 7, 2021.
The theme, “The Greatest Show”, will feature favorite scenes from past shows with our fabulous returning emcee Mr. Chad McCoy. In 2020, despite being cancelled due to Covid-19, generous supporters helped NCL Southlake award over $122,000 in grants to 12 local philanthropies! Save the date March 7, 2021- we will see you there.