About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Texas Pearl Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Rockwall County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Texas Pearl aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Texas Pearl Chapter held their Formation Meeting in 2018. We are the 253rd NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States. Our Chapter is a group of Texas mothers and daughters in Rockwall county who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Texas Pearl aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Arms of Hope
- Boys & Girls Club
- Liberty Heights Gracious Retirement Living
- Meals on Wheels of Rockwall County
- Rockwall County Helping Hands
- Rockwall County Historical Foundation
- President: Amie Niedermeier
- Secretary: Brigette Koetter
- Treasurer: Jennifer Holt
- Parliamentarian: Linda Trahan
- Vice President Communications: Karen Woodliff
- Vice President Membership: Jann Stilley
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Erika Stephens
- Vice President Philanthropy: Beth Ann Morren
- Vice President Provisionals: Ashley Griswold
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jana Cerra