About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Texas Pearl Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Rockwall County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Texas Pearl aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
NCL, Inc., Texas Pearl Chapter held their Formation Meeting in 2018. We are the 253rd NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States. Our Chapter is a group of Texas mothers and daughters in Rockwall county who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Texas Pearl aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Arms of Hope
- Boys & Girls Club
- Children’s Advocacy Center
- Disaster Response
- Grace Clinic
- Liberty Heights Gracious Retirement Living
- Life Message
- Meals on Wheels of Rockwall County
- Operation Gratitude
- Patriot Paws
- Rockwall Community Playhouse
- Rockwall County Helping Hands
- Rockwall County Historical Foundation
- Rockwall County Library
- Rockwall Grace Clinic
- Selah Creek
- Special Olympics Rockwall County
- Tango Tab
- Texas Pearl
- The Kindness Campaign
- Women In Need
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Ashley Griswold
- President Elect: Jann Stilley
- Secretary: Kim Craddock
- Treasurer: Annie Fishman
- Parliamentarian: Amanda Pospisil
- Vice President Communications: Maresa Bailey
- Vice President Membership: Carrie Batson
- Vice President Philanthropy: Trish Johnson
- Vice President Provisionals: Lucia McCalmont
- Vice President Ticktockers: Debra Axum
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Stefanie Doty
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.