About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., The Magnolias Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in South Montgomery County, Texas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, The Magnolias aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Canopy Cancer Survivorship Center
- CASA Child Advocates
- Chapter Philanthropy Hours – Other
- Class Act Productions
- Community Assistance Center
- Compassion United
- Disaster Response
- Easter Seals
- Habitat for Humanity
- Houston Methodist The Woodlands Hospital
- Inspiration Ranch
- Interfaith of The Woodlands
- Little Angel Network
- Meals on Wheels
- Mercy House
- Montgomery County Food Bank
- Operation Gratitude
- Pets with a Mission
- Pregnancy Assistance Center North
- Project Linus
- Salvation Army
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace
- South Montgomery County Public Library
- Special Olympics
- The Champion Project
- The Woodlands Arts Council
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum
- The Woodlands Township
- Wreaths Across America
- Yes to Youth
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Nicole Robinson Gauthier
- President Elect: Kristen McCabe
- Secretary: Elise Orr
- Treasurer: Tanya Ross
- Parliamentarian: Courtney West
- Vice President Communications: Katherine Faussete
- Vice President Membership: Rola Hart
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jennifer Spartz
- Vice President New Members: Cynthia Retterer
- Vice President Ticktockers: Sarah Moore
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Rima Thakkar
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.