About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., The Magnolias Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in South Montgomery County, Texas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, The Magnolias aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Mercy House
- Montgomery County Food Bank
- Operation Gratitude
- Pets with a Mission
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Deborah Barnette
- President Elect: Shelby Lowell
- Treasurer: Stacey Peterson
- Parliamentarian: Melissa Masley
- Vice President Communications: Tracy Madeley
- Vice President Membership: Kristen McCabe
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Marianela Love
- Vice President Philanthropy: Rola Hart
- Vice President Provisionals: Robin Lynch
- Vice President Ticktockers: Sara Krach
- Sustainer Liaison: Elizabeth Kuper