About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Alamo Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in northside San Antonio area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Alamo aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Operation Gratitude
- South Texas Blood & Tissue Center
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Tina West-Yanez
- President Elect: Ruth Storrie
- Secretary: Karla Phillips
- Treasurer: Natalie Zavala
- Parliamentarian: Sharon Flinn
- Vice President Communications: Elizabeth Moser
- Vice President Membership: Elizabeth Kiehne
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Melissa Bowling
- Vice President Provisionals: Kathryn Glast
- Vice President Ticktockers: Amy Holder
- Sustainer Liaison: Camilla Basse