About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Bixby Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Union or Bixby School District. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Bixby aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Oklahoma Cancer Specialist and Research
- Operation Gratitude
- The Kindness Campaign
- The Pencil Box
- President: Courtney Hoffman
- President Elect: Jessica Dyer
- Secretary: Jennifer Stephens
- Treasurer: Lucinda Farrington
- Parliamentarian: Shawna Yates
- Vice President Communications: Mindee Ferland
- Vice President Membership: Emily Riffe
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Ashlee Lowry
- Vice President Philanthropy: Shannon Booker
- Vice President Provisionals: Amy Oyler
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jen Hill