About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Blue Hills Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Canton, Westwood, Walpole, Sharon, Stoughton and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Blue Hills aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Secretary: Ann Benson
- Vice President Communications: Anne Factor
- Vice President Membership: Robin Horrigan
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Della Larsen
- Vice President Philanthropy: Barbara Duffin
- Vice President Ticktockers: Rebecca Healey