About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Boulder County Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Boulder or the Greater Boulder area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Boulder County aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Membership in NCL Boulder County is a 6-year experience. Prospective members should apply in their daughter’s 6th grade year. Membership opportunities for 7th-9th grade are dependent on Chapter openings. Our membership drive takes place from November to January each year.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, please email us at MembershipBoulderCounty@NCLonline.org.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Balfour Senior Living Center
- Boulder Shelter for the Homeless
- Boulder Valley Humane Society
- Children’s Hospital
- City of Louisville
- Disaster Response
- Luvin Arms Animal Sanctuary
- Marshall Fire Relief
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Rocky Mountain Riding Therapy (RMRT)
- The Muse Performance Space
- Trash The Runway
- President: Peggy Morgan
- Secretary: Lynne Geisthoff
- Treasurer: Victoria Boydston
- Parliamentarian: Trisha (Patricia) Thompson
- Vice President Communications: Sarah Melssen
- Vice President Membership: Cindy Avenell
- Vice President Philanthropy: Katherine Griffith
- Vice President Ticktockers: Meredith Deneau
- Sustainer Liaison: Jennifer Rutherford
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Deborah Berger