About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Burleson Mansfield Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Burleson or Mansfield areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Burleson Mansfield aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Burleson Community Outreach
- Disaster Response
- Embrace Grace
- Isle at Watercrest Mansfield
- Mansfield Community Outreach
- Mansfield Mission Center
- Night to Shine Burleson
- Night to Shine Mansfield
- Operation Gratitude
- Promises Ministry
- Rachel’s Hope
- Second Chance Dog Rescue
- Special Olympics
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Holly Toulouse
- President Elect: Michelle Hurst
- Secretary: Cheryl Moses
- Treasurer: Shay Utley
- Parliamentarian: Karen Marcucci
- Vice President Communications: Jessica Ferguson
- Vice President Membership: Elise Buchhorn
- Vice President Philanthropy: Darby Barragan
- Vice President Provisionals: Carissa Taylor
- Vice President Ticktockers: Courtney Scott
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Jaime Canright
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.