About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Camelback Mountain Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Phoenix area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Camelback Mountain aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Jennifer Steen
- President Elect: Kelly Klose
- Secretary: Kathy Jorgensen
- Treasurer: Jennifer Gough
- Parliamentarian: Yvonne Sandweiss
- Vice President Communications: Kelli Messenger
- Vice President Membership: D’Anna Johnson
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Tobi Placenti
- Vice President Philanthropy: Karen Treon
- Vice President Provisionals: Laura Cross
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kathleen Chaffee