About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Canyon Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Canyon area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Canyon aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- The Kindness Campaign
- President: Caren Edler
- President Elect: Deborah Miller
- Secretary: Devon Hogue
- Treasurer: Diane Miller
- Parliamentarian: Debbie Griffith
- Vice President Communications: Erica Legg
- Vice President Membership: Julie Carey
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Gillian Howcroft
- Vice President Philanthropy: MaryLynn St.Germaine
- Vice President Provisionals: Melony Thomas
- Vice President Ticktockers: Amy Ainsworth