About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Carmel Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the attendance zone for Carmel ISD Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Carmel aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
We are the 262nd NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
NCL, Inc., Carmel Chapter held their Formation Meeting in Spring of 2019. Achieved “Chartered” status May 2020.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our membership drive is currently open for the graduating class of 2028. We are accepting applications from October 1, 2021 through January 15, 2022.
Requirements for applying:
1) Must be in the graduating class of 2028.
2) Must reside within the attendance zone for Carmel ISP
2021 Carmel Chapter Prospective Member Informational Meetings:
November 7, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (in person)
December 11, 10:00 am – 11:00 am (via zoom)
Please email Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- 9/11 Letter Writing Project
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- Be Brooks Brave
- Blackhawk Winery Wine Run 5K
- Blankets From Joe
- Brandywine Creek Farms
- Carmel Cares
- Carmel Clay Parks and Recreation
- Carmel Road Racing Group, LLC
- Carmel Youth Assistant Program
- Clothes With A Cause
- Comfort for Critters
- Dotted Line Divas
- Grandin Hall Blood Drive
- Hamilton County Harvest Food Bank
- Hamilton County Humane Society
- Indiana Diaper Bank
- Indy Books Project
- Indy Honor Flight
- Like a Lion
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Homefront
- Random Acts of Kindness (RAK)
- School On Wheels
- The Kindness Campaign
- The Stratford Senior Retirement Community
- Woodland Christmas Club
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Jaime Medley
- President Elect: Elizabeth Warren
- Secretary: Colleen Bennett
- Treasurer: Krissa Hatfield
- Parliamentarian: Diane Schleeter
- Vice President Communications: Kim Bates
- Vice President Membership: Morgan Kotlarczyk
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Karen Glowacki
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tracy Tyndall
- Vice President Provisionals: Tina Harrison
- Vice President Ticktockers: J’neen LeRette
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each Chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.