About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Champions Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Northwest Harris County area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Champions aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Abandoned Animal Rescue (AAR) of Tomball
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Arthritis Foundation
- Boys and Girls Country
- Camp Hope
- Cy-Fair Helping Hands
- Habitat for Humanity (Northwest Harris County Chapter)
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- NAM (Northwest Assistance Ministries)
- Operation Gratitude
- Park Manor CyFair
- Park Manor Woodlands
- Park Manor- Tomball
- Parsons House Assisted Living
- Project Linus
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Texas Children’s Hospital
- The Giving Gown Foundation
- The Kindness Campaign
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Victoria Meyer
- President Elect: Patty Stevens
- Secretary: Suzanne Hoff
- Treasurer: Katie Ziskrout
- Parliamentarian: Erica Combs
- Vice President Communications: Laurie Willimann
- Vice President Membership: Heather Stiegman
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Christie Subirats
- Vice President Philanthropy: Andria Christensen
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Goedde
- Vice President Ticktockers: Mollie Leavins
- Sustainer Liaison: Dana Croswhite
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each Chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.