About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Chico Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Chico, CA/Butte County area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Chico aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Lesley Christopher
- President Elect: Amy Mickelson-Beadle
- Secretary: Lisa Gampel
- Treasurer: Kimberly Harris
- Parliamentarian: Angie Dilg
- Vice President Communications: Amy Williams
- Vice President Membership: Patty Margetts
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amy Mickelson-Beadle
- Vice President Provisionals: Leanna Glander
- Vice President Ticktockers: Tami Stover