About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Colleyville Area Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Colleyville Area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Colleyville Area aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our chapter received the Blue Rose Chapter Award for the 2019-2020 year.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Canine Soul Mates Rescue
- Compass Meal Marathon
- Disaster Response
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- Support our Soldiers
- President: Samantha Conner
- President Elect: Shawna Voss
- Secretary: Jenny Haas
- Treasurer: Sonja Coffin
- Parliamentarian: Jessica Harig
- Vice President Communications: Leigh Ann Moffett
- Vice President Membership: Katherine Taylor
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tanya Tierney
- Vice President Provisionals: Lisa Garbe
- Vice President Ticktockers: Allison Orler
- Sustainer Liaison: Jacque Oley
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Athena Wiginton