About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Colleyville Area Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Colleyville Area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Colleyville Area aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Jennifer Larsen
- President Elect: Elissa Rinon
- Secretary: Lisa Pittard
- Treasurer: Shannon Forbus
- Parliamentarian: Coley Canter
- Vice President Communications: Paige Kirkman
- Vice President Membership: Kori Evans
- Vice President Philanthropy: Sadi Leverett
- Vice President Provisionals: Susie Pedersen
- Vice President Ticktockers: Lisa Pollack
- Sustainer Liaison: Kate Burkhart