About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Colorado Foothills Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the âFoothills Community,â Evergreen, Conifer, Lookout Mountain, Genesee, and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Colorado Foothills aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Center for the Arts Evergreen
- Disaster Response
- Elk Run Assisted Living
- EPRD Inspire
- Evergreen Animal Protective League
- Evergreen Christian Outreach
- Evergreen Downtown Business Association
- Evergreen Players
- Evergreen Sustainability Alliance
- Jefferson County Schools Foundation-Serving Kids
- Mountain Area Land Trust
- Mountain Backpacks
- Mt. Evans Home Health Care and Hospice
- Operation Gratitude
- Ovation West Performing Arts
- Seeds of Hope
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Nicole Johnson
- President Elect: Stephanie Gray
- Secretary: Beth Kapadia
- Treasurer: Marlo Naumer
- Parliamentarian: Lee Merreot
- Vice President Communications: Campbell Lloyd
- Vice President Membership: Nicole Corbin
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amanda Ruleman
- Vice President New Members: Deanna Baysinger
- Vice President Ticktockers: Theresa Howell
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Starr Baker
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.