About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Corona Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Corona. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Corona aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Disaster Response
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Inspire House Life Skills
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Operation Gratitude
- President: Aimee Lee
- Secretary: Staci Downer
- Treasurer: Jennifer Wasserman
- Parliamentarian: Michelle Gardner
- Vice President Communications: Marlee Schroll
- Vice President Membership: Stephanie Maurer
- Vice President Philanthropy: Jennifer Magee
- Vice President Provisionals: Colleen Petty
- Vice President Ticktockers: Danielle Lovette
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Tricia Guido