About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Corona Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Corona. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Corona aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- ABC Hopes, Inc.
- Blue Star Mothers
- Corona Community Garden
- Corona Senior Center
- Corona-Norco United Way
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Hidden Valley Nature Center
- Inspire House Life Skills
- Jurupa Valley Adopt a Family
- Kindness Campaign
- Leaps and Bounds Pediatric Therapy
- NDR Therapeutic Riding
- Peppermint Ridge
- Ronald McDonald House Inland Empire
- President: Aimee Lee
- Secretary: Staci Downer
- Treasurer: Jennifer Wasserman
- Parliamentarian: Stacey Marks
- Vice President Communications: Theresa Halcomb
- Vice President Membership: Stephanie Maurer
- Vice President Philanthropy: Crystal Rust
- Vice President Ticktockers: Deborah Niedziela