About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Crossroads Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Hamilton County and surrounding areas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Crossroads aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Membership applications are being accepted from October 1, 2020 through January 15, 2021. Please complete the above Member Inquiry form. All applicants must have both a sponsor and a co-sponsor. If you know a current NCL member, please reach out to her to request sponsorship. If you do not know a current member, we can help you out! Check out our PROSPECTIVE MEMBER PACKET for specific information about our chapter.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Youth Assistance Program, Westfield
- Camp To Belong of Indiana
- Gleaners Food Bank
- Heart and Soul Clinic
- Indy Honor Flight Indiana
- IU Health Foundation
- Maple Park Village
- Open Doors
- Operation Care Package
- Operation Gratitude
- Student Impact
- The Kindness Campaign
- The O’Connor House
- Westfield Parks and Recreation
- Westfield Washington Township
- Westfield Washington Township MacGregor Park
- Wheeler Mission Ministries–Women and Childrens Shelter
Crossroads Chapter – It’s a joy to serve!
Last year, as a chapter, we invested 2,854.5 PHILANTHROPY SERVICE HOURS into our community.
- President: Amanda Day-Ott
- President Elect: Stacie Barrett
- Secretary: Heather Raymond
- Treasurer: Abby Kovacs
- Parliamentarian: Erica Strahm
- Vice President Communications: Laura Crum
- Vice President Membership: Kim Decker
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Chrissy Sever
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tracy Kuper
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Dalton
- Vice President Ticktockers: Gretchen Wettschurack
The Crossroads Chapter of National Charity League (NCL) celebrates and supports the young women in our community through our Scholarship Program. We offer a $500 scholarship to a female high school senior who has shown consistent involvement in community service and leadership. Applications will be open Dec. 1, 2020 – February 15, 2021. The winner will be notified in April.
APPLY: Application will be available beginning December 1, 2020