About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Crystal Springs Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Foster City, San Mateo. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Crystal Springs aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Crystal Springs Chapter was formed in 2005 and chartered in 2007.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
A new class of mothers and daughters are sponsored in the Fall while their daughters are still in 6th grade. Admission into grades 8 through 10 is subject to the same sponsorship rules and is based on space availability. Intent to Sponsor forms must be completed by your sponsor and co-sponsor by November 1 in order to apply.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- CuriOdyssey Museum
- Maple Street Shelter
- Mid-Peninsula Boys and Girls Club
- My New Red Shoes
- PARCA (Partners & Advocates for Remarkable Children & Adults)
- Peninsula Family Service
- Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA (PHS-SPCA)
- Samaritan House
- San Mateo County Historical Association
- San Mateo Public Library & Foundation
- Second Harvest Food Bank (SHFB)
- St. Vincent de Paul, San Mateo County
- There With Care
- United Service Organization (USO)
The Philanthropy Committee continues to actively pursue opportunities that meet the needs and interests of our membership. Our Philanthropy Expo in the Fall and our Philanthropy Faire in January give our members a look into the philanthropies we serve with guest speakers, information,and group projects. We welcome ticktockers to explore ideas of their own and apply for grants through our Philanthropy Grant Program: encouraging leadership, personal growth and innovation.
- President: Audrey Tse Treanor
- President Elect: Lisa Kearns
- Secretary: Rosemary Springer
- Treasurer: Anne Carlevaris
- Parliamentarian: Linda Aguirre
- Vice President Communications: Sandy Lai
- Vice President Membership: Ida Gruber
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Julie Lev
- Vice President Philanthropy: Christine Fitzpatrick
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Maravillas
- Vice President Ticktockers: Christine Wilson
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future. Activities of our Chapter include:
o Musical, Opera or Symphony
o Art History, Art Appreciation, Museums
o Architecture, Gardens, Cultural Festivals