About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Crystal Springs Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Foster City, San Mateo. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Crystal Springs aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Crystal Springs Chapter was formed in 2005 and chartered in 2007.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our Membership Drive is open from October 1 – December 1. All prospective members are required to submit a Membership Inquiry Form by December 1. Applications for membership will be available in November and must be completed by January 14.
NCL is designed as a small group leadership program whose membership is in part based on the availability of space in the daughter’s grade level so class sizes are limited.
Please contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- CuriOdyssey Museum
- DIAD Children’s Book Project
- Maple Street Shelter
- Mid-Peninsula Boys & Girls Club
- My New Red Shoes
- PARCA (Partners & Advocates for Remarkable Children & Adults)
- Peninsula Family Service
- Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA (PHS-SPCA)
- Samaritan House
- San Mateo County Historical Association
- San Mateo Public Library & Foundation
- Second Harvest Food Bank (SHFB)
- St. Vincent de Paul, San Mateo County
- There With Care
- United Service Organization (USO)
The Philanthropy Committee continues to actively pursue opportunities that meet the needs and interests of our membership. Our Philanthropy Expo in the Fall and our Philanthropy Faire in January give our members a look into the philanthropies we serve with guest speakers, information,and group projects. We welcome ticktockers to explore ideas of their own and apply for grants through our Philanthropy Grant Program: encouraging leadership, personal growth and innovation.
- President: Lisa Kearns
- President Elect: Ida Gruber
- Secretary: Amanda Hagerman
- Treasurer: Anne Carlevaris
- Parliamentarian: Sarah Solum
- Vice President Communications: Sandy Lai
- Vice President Membership: kimberly clark
- Vice President Philanthropy: Orla Gallagher
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Maravillas
- Vice President Ticktockers: Cecilia Chan
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future. Activities of our Chapter include:
o Musical, Opera or Symphony
o Art History, Art Appreciation, Museums
o Architecture, Gardens, Cultural Festivals