About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Cypress Creek Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Northwest Harris County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Cypress Creek aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Cypress Creek Chapter was chartered in 1985, as the 25th chapter in National Charity League, Inc. We are proud to be the first chapter in Houston and just the second in all of Texas. National Charity League now has over 240 Chapters in 28 states with 65,000 members. We are a fundraising chapter and host an annual event that raises funds to benefit our locally supported philanthropies.
The thirty-five Founding Patronesses and their daughters represent a “who’s who” of community leaders in our area, not only in 1985 but to this day. We are thankful for their legacy of service and for all who have come since then over our thirty years as a Chapter. Through partnerships with over 18 service organizations, our volunteers collectively contribute over 6,800 hours to the Northwest Harris County community. We also sponsor several unique events, most notably our Back to School Food Drive to restock the food pantries at both Northwest Assistance Ministries and Tomball Emergency Assistance Ministries.
We welcome members of the Northwest Harris County area and have members from Cypress-Fairbanks, Klein, Tomball, and Spring school districts, as well as numerous private schools in the community.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- The Kindness Campaign
- Abandoned Animal Rescue
- Atria – Cypresswood Senior Living
- Camp Hope
- Children’s Museum of The Woodlands
- Cypress Creek Community Center
- Habitat for Humanity
- Home Place of Texas
- Libraries (Barbara Bush, Northwest, and Tomball)
- Meals on Wheels
- Project Linus
- Sleep In Heavenly Peace
- Special Olympics
- Wunderlicch Farms
- President: Katherine Foster
- President Elect: Larissa Guerra
- Secretary: MaryKay Logan
- Treasurer: Kim Hall
- Vice President Communications: Alysa Cozart
- Vice President Membership: Judy Loosley
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Whitney Sharp
- Vice President Philanthropy: Christine Cron
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Petru
- Vice President Ticktockers: Jennifer Crews
The Cypress Creek Chapter promotes cultural values and traditions that shape the NCL, Inc. role and contributions in our communities.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions, such as our Chapter Tea, that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization and a community of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – As mothers and daughters, we build connections through experiences that shape and support our lives.