About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Davis Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Davis, CA, or surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Davis aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Our chapter provides over 3,500 philanthropy hours annually across the 20+ nonprofit organizations we support.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our annual membership drive lasts from October to mid-January. Applications are typically due January 15th. We encourage you to attend our Prospective Member Information Night to learn more about our chapter, member obligations, and application timeline.
Prospective Member Information Night
The information night is typically held in early December. Please check back in October 2022 for details.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to receive written information.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Children’s Therapy Center
- Community Harvest of Davis
- Davis Arts Center
- Davis Community Meals
- Davis Musical Theatre Company
- Davis Schools Foundation
- Friends of the Davis Public Library
- Operation Gratitude
- Pence Gallery
- Project Linus
- Putah Creek Council
- Special Olympics Northern California
- St. John’s Program
- Thriving Pink
- UC Davis MIND Institute
- Yolo Crisis Nursery
- Yolo Food Bank
- President: Amy Duffy
- President Elect: Ashley Giovannettone
- Secretary: Anne Brocchini
- Treasurer: Jennifer Bercutt
- Parliamentarian: Kathy Roggenbuck
- Vice President Communications: Heema Govindjee-Merchant
- Vice President Membership: Connie Steele
- Vice President Philanthropy: Shanaz Hazel
- Vice President Provisionals: Kristie Dunbarr
- Vice President Ticktockers: Julie DeJong