About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Dogwood Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Raleigh area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Dogwood aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alliance Medical Ministry
- Carolina Ballet, Inc.
- Diaper Train-St. Saviour’s Center
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
- Green Chair Project
- Haven House
- Komen NC Race for the Cure Triangle
- Loaves and Fishes
- Marbles Kids Museum
- NC Museum of Natural Sciences
- Parkview Manor Bingo
- Poe Center for Health Education
- Raleigh Little Theater
- Salvation Army: Soup Kitchen
- Step-Up Ministry
- President: Virginia Batchelder
- President Elect: Shannon Oliveira
- Secretary: Julie Tuttle
- Treasurer: Crystal Smith
- Parliamentarian: Anna Choi
- Vice President Communications: Holly Austin
- Vice President Membership: Catherine Kibbe
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Lise Sherlin
- Vice President Philanthropy: Cameron Ellerbe
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Ferrell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Nina Argiry