About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Eastern Star Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the city of Sachse, the city of Wylie, the city of Murphy and the city of Plano East of I75. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Eastern Star aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
2019-2020 Blue Rose award winner! We have completed our annual requirements, participated in #GivingTuesday and the national philanthropy program, and held a Sustainer Event.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Renee Shaw
- President Elect: Deena Roubal
- Secretary: Katherine Gotcher
- Treasurer: Dana McBride
- Parliamentarian: Kanthi Raju
- Vice President Communications: Lori Schnier
- Vice President Membership: Jennifer Leedy
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Sara Jones
- Vice President Philanthropy: Claudia Morrow
- Vice President Provisionals: Shelly Catalina
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kristy Fudge