About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., East Valley Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the East Valley area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, East Valley aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
HOW DO I APPLY?
1. Attend an Informational or Prospective Member meeting. The meetings are scheduled to be virtual at this time. The Informational meeting is September 27, 2020 at 2:00 pm and Prospective Member Meeting is November 22, 2020 at 2:00 pm. Please email the VP of Membership for more information on how to attend the meeting.
Since NCL is a six-year commitment for both mothers and daughters, we want to make sure our prospective members understand the annual requirements of membership. Once you are comfortable with the membership requirements, go to Step 2.
2. Click on the Membership Inquiry Form above.
You will receive a link to submit a Prospective Membership Application from our Vice President of Membership. If you have questions through any part of this process, please contact our Vice President of Membership at email@example.com.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who should apply to the East Valley Chapter?
Prospective members are mothers with daughters in grades 6-9 who reside in the East Valley region of the Phoenix metropolitan area at the time of the membership drive.
When can we apply?
Our Annual Membership Drive runs October 1st – January 15. We do not maintain a wait list.
How many chapters are in Phoenix?
There are 10 chapters in the Phoenix area. Please note that a prospective member shall only apply to one chapter.
What if I do not know a member or have a sponsor for the East Valley Chapter?
If you are new to the area or do not know anyone in the East Valley Chapter, please let us know. We will strive to connect you with courtesy sponsors.
Securing a sponsor, applying to the East Valley Chapter of NCL, Inc. and/or inquiring about membership does not guarantee membership due to class size limitations. Prospective members who have an older sibling in the East Valley Chapter of NCL, Inc. are considered legacies and are given priority consideration for membership.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Arizona Humane Society – Thrift Store
- Back To School Clothing Drive
- Children’s Cancer Network Phoenix
- Cinderella Affair
- Dementia Education and Research Network DERN
- Desert Club
- Don’t Be a Chump! Check For A Lump!
- Feed My Starving Children
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Military Assistance Mission
- Operation Gratitude
- Paz de Cristo
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Project Linus
- Ronald McDonald House
- Saint Mary’s Food Bank
- Second Chance for Sophia
- Special Olympics
- Sunshine Acres Children’s Home
- Tempe Sister Cities ~ Hackett House
- Tempe Sister Cities ~ Oktoberfest
- The Kindness Campaign
- Treasures 4 Teachers
- President: Elizabeth Shabaker
- President Elect: Josey Swanson
- Secretary: Cortney Milanovich
- Treasurer: Carol Gasson
- Parliamentarian: Jeni Panhorst
- Vice President Communications: Tania Rocco
- Vice President Membership: Kathleen Marquis
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Audra Masche
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lori Zienkewicz
- Vice President Provisionals: Monique Zurga
- Vice President Ticktockers: Rebecca Brueck
DONATING TO OUR CHAPTER
National Charity League East Valley is a non profit organization that fosters mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. To support our mission you can partner with us in a couple ways: through cash donations, Amazon smile program and Fry’s Community Rewards program.
Amazon Smile Program:
Fry’s Food Community Rewards Program.
Our Fry’s NPO number is XB327. To Use the Fry’s Community Rewards Program please visit https://www.frysfood.com. Log into your Fry’s account and search either by name or number: National Charity League East Valley Chapter or XB327. Remember your purchases won’t be credited to NCL EV until you’ve registered our number to your rewards card.
Thank you for your interest and involvement with the National Charity League, East Valley Chapter!