About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Evergreen Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Mercer Island, Washington. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Evergreen aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Our next Info Night is Thursday, November 5th, 7-8pm.
If you have a daughter currently in the 6th grade, click here to join us that evening and learn more about us and the application process.
If you have already decided to apply, please submit this Prospective Patroness Application.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Aki Kurose/Communities in Schools
- Angeline’s Day Center
- Atlantic Street Center
- Grace Place (formerly Ellsworth House)
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- Mary’s Place
- MEOW Cat Rescue
- Mercer Island Youth and Family Services Foundation (MIYFSF)
- MI Farmer’s Market
- MI Preschool Association
- MI Rotary
- Nikkei Manor
- Northwest Parkinson’s Foundation
- Operation Gratitude
- Outdoors for All
- Russian Chamber Music Foundation of Seattle
- Seattle Humane
- Soldiers’ Angels
- Sound Generations
- Special Olympics
- Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- Team Ewan Guild
- Treehouse for Kids
- Washington Trails Association
- Youth Theatre NW
- President: Jocelyn Barber
- President Elect: Elizabeth Evans
- Secretary: Blair Destro
- Treasurer: Anne Way
- Parliamentarian: Daniella Clearwater
- Vice President Communications: Ingrid Killian
- Vice President Membership: Ayesha Shaikh
- Vice President Philanthropy: Colleen Petersen
- Vice President Provisionals: Kim Comstock
- Vice President Ticktockers: Julie Wilson