Fort Worth Trailblazers
About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Fort Worth Trailblazers Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Southwest Fort Worth, Benbrook, Aledo and White Settlement. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Fort Worth Trailblazers aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
We understand and serve communities in partnership with local and national nonprofits. Each NCL, Inc. chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to support through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Academy 4
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Birthday Brigade
- Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- Cancer Care Services
- CASA of Tarrant County
- Chosen Ones
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Fort Worth
- Disaster Response
- Don’t Forget to Feed Me
- Feed My Starving Children
- Fort Worth Drowning Prevention Coalition
- Hope Center 4 Autism
- Humane Society of North Texas
- Live Thankfully
- Operation Gratitude
- Project Beloved
- Project Linus (Tarrant County)
- Rivertree Academy
- Ronald McDonald House Fort Worth
- Support Our Soldiers
- Tarrant Area Food Bank
- The Cliburn
- The Taste Project
- Ticktocker Action Grant
- Union Gospel Mission
- Wedgwood Academy
We build capable, courageous leaders through opportunities to learn, reflect and develop. Our leaders become successful in their education, career and communities by learning the necessary skills during their NCL experience.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Ashley Berzon
- President Elect: Carrie McPadden
- Secretary: Grenna Rollings
- Treasurer: Erin Lee
- Parliamentarian: Liz Fahy
- Vice President Communications: Paige Bacon
- Vice President Membership: Carrie McPadden
- Vice President Philanthropy: Amy Kehrt
- Vice President Ticktockers: Julie Corbett
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion: Amy Deal
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that shape and support our lives. We celebrate our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
NCL Inc., creates an environment that nurtures positive identity by recognizing and appreciating the value of differences in each other and the world. Our Trailblazers Chapter encourages exposure to culturally diverse people and events that broaden perspective, promote awareness and teach cultural sensitivity through chapter activities centered around:
- Our Annual Tea & Social Events
- Environmental Activies
- Cultural Diversity Programs
- Fine Arts Experiences
- Health, Safety & Wellbeing Programs