About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Greater Kansas City Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in the Johnson County, KS or Cass and Jackson County, MO school districts. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Greater Kansas City aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- President: Marci Knoff
- President Elect: Sarah Stapp
- Secretary: Debbie Coe
- Treasurer: Jennifer Klumpp
- Parliamentarian: Jennifer Miller
- Vice President Communications: Lysa Little
- Vice President Membership: Michelle Bunch
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Karen Nonemaker
- Vice President Philanthropy: Bebee Schloegel
- Vice President Provisionals: Melissa Wolf
- Vice President Ticktockers: Angie H Smith