About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Greater Naperville Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the greater Naperville area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Greater Naperville aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- Almost Home Kids-Naperville Chapter
- Bike Bald
- Buddy Up For Life
- CureSearch for Childrens Cancer-Naperville Chapter
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation-Naperville Chapter
- DuPage Children’s Museum-Naperville Chapter
- DuPage Pads
- DuPage Senior Citizens Council-Naperville Chapter
- Feed My Starving Children-Naperville Chapter
- Gigi’s Playhouse-Naperville Chapter
- Habitat for Humanity-Naperville Chapter
- Hesed House- Aurora (Naperville Chapter)
- Humanitarian Service Project
- Lions Club-Naperville Chapter
- Little Friends-Naperville Chapter
- Loaves and Fishes-Naperville Chapter
- Morton Arboretum-Naperville Chapter
- Mutual Ground
- National Philanthropy Programs
- Operation Homefront-Naperville Chapter
- Operation Support Our Troops-Naperville Chapter
- Project HELP-Naperville Chapter
- Ready Set Ride-Naperville Chapter
- Ronald McDonald Hous-Naperville Chapter
- Royal Family KIDS Camps-Naperville Chapter
- West Suburban Community Pantry
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
- President: Kristen Turner
- President Elect: Kim Meredith
- Secretary: Melissa Beardsley
- Treasurer: Nalini Johnson
- Parliamentarian: Karrie Driscoll
- Vice President Communications: Elizabeth Belgio
- Vice President Membership: Ashley Jackson
- Vice President Philanthropy: Laura Parola
- Vice President Provisionals: Peggy Laparra
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kelly Eagan
- Sustainer Liaison: Ann Deer
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each Chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.