About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Greater Nashville Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Williamson County or Davidson County. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Greater Nashville aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
We are the 278th NCL, Inc. Chapter to form in the United States.
NCL, Inc., Greater Nashville Chapter held their Formation Meeting on March 8th, 2020.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- The Store
- TN Alliance For Kids (TAK)
- Ronald McDonald House
- Project Cure
- 50 Forward
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- President: Lorraine Thacker
- Secretary: Emily Barker
- Treasurer: Kelley Campbell
- Parliamentarian: Margie Moore
- Vice President Communications: Erin Morales
- Vice President Membership: Connie Banovac
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Karen Costantine
- Vice President Philanthropy: Cindi Hibsch
- Vice President Ticktockers: Melissa Roberson