About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Greenwich Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Greenwich and the surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Greenwich aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Greenwich Chapter was founded on February 24, 2020. We are Mother’s and Daughter’s working together to serve our community in a variety of ways including, helping children and families in need & supporting those that suffer from food insecurity. We are excited to be a part of the NCL family.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
We are currently accepting applications for graduating classes of 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026 membership. Please contact VP of Membership, Nellie Gilligan, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Our current philanthropy partners are:
- Kids in Crisis – Helping the children that are homeless
- Neighbor to Neighbor – Helping families that suffer from food insecurity
- Boys & Girls Club of Greenwich- Helping the children in a variety of ways
- Wreaths Across America – Honoring the fallen heroes who fight for our country including the canine warriors
- Billion Oyster Club – Honoring our environment
- Pajama Program – Providing pajamas for children that have none.
- President: Alessandra Brus
- Secretary: Ana Figueiredo
- Treasurer: Vivian Dean
- Parliamentarian: Pier Witek
- Vice President Communications: Kristle O’Brien
- Vice President Membership: Nellie Gilligan
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Carolyn Shively
- Vice President Philanthropy: Lisa Ehrlich
- Vice President Ticktockers: Hala Si-Ahmed
We cultivate opportunities for the Ticktockers to learn and lead throught the 6 year program at NCL.
The Greenwich Chapter has an annual Mother/Daughter Tea, etiquette excursions with Myka Meier for the Ticktockers, as well as various cultural & social events.