About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Hill Country Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Northwest Austin, Cedar Park, or Leander. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Hill Country aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Hill Country Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) is a group of Texas mothers and daughters in the Northwest Austin, Cedar Park, and Leander areas who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Like all NCL, Inc. chapters, the Hill Country Chapter aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together.
Hill Country Chapter was the 251st NCL, Inc. chapter to form in the United States.
Join Our Chapter
Interested in joining our chapter? A Prospective Member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings.
If you know someone in our Chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this Membership Inquiry Form.
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
NCL, Inc. is a sponsorship organization.
Prospective members who wish to join Hill Country Chapter must be sponsored by an active & good standing member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) Hill Country Chapter. Prospective members need to reside in Northwest Austin, Leander, or Cedar Park. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings and its membership selection process. The membership selection process occurs one time each year.
If you know someone in NCL, Inc. Hill Country Chapter, talk to her about the Chapter’s boundaries, membership time and financial obligations, and membership drive timeline.
If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. Hill Country Chapter or still have questions regarding membership, please complete the Membership Inquiry form using the link above.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Mothers (Patronesses) and daughters (Ticktockers) participate in a six-year core program of community service, leadership development, and cultural activities. Members who continue their affiliation with the organization beyond the six years are called Sustainers. The Hill Country Chapter is looking for members who will embrace all three pillars of our mission, as well as our core values:
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and MODELING responsibility and graciousness
- EMPOWERING women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through MENTORSHIP
- Inspiring a LEGACY of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in LOCAL communities
- Integrity and excellence in EVERYTHING we do
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
Each NCL, Inc. Chapter promotes social awareness by considering the local community’s needs and selecting appropriate non-profit organizations to serve. Each Chapter then supports its philanthropic service partners through different volunteer activities.
We work with the following philanthropies:
- AGE of Central Texas Williamson County
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Austin Scottish Rite Theater
- Austin Shakespeare
- Blanton Museum of Art
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Disaster Response
- Fig Leaf
- Hill Country Chapter
- Hill Country Community Ministries
- Hope Austin
- Make A Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas
- Micah 6
- Miracle League
- National Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- Open Door/ Fig Leaf (UUMC)
- Operation Gratitude
- Partners in Hope Lake Travis
- Pop Up Birthday Foundation
- Reveal Resource Center
- Ronald Mcdonald House Charities
- Samaritan Health Ministries
- Texas Humane Heroes
- The Contemporary
- Trinity Center
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
Our Chapter Board of Directors:
- President: Teri Radloff
- President Elect: Tara Potts
- Secretary: Melissa Miltonberger
- Treasurer: Julie Hildebrand
- Parliamentarian: Tara Potts
- Vice President Communications: Mikayla Sauers
- Vice President Membership: Ashley Crowl
- Vice President Philanthropy: Bethany Hammonds
- Vice President Provisionals: Nikki Cheek
- Vice President Ticktockers: Charissa Ludlow
- Sustainer Liaison: Cheryl Anderson
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Jennifer Smith
We preserve National Charity League traditions and core values, while appreciating the growth that comes from connecting with different communities and cultures. We continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
- Traditions – We celebrate the richness of our history through traditions that honor the past while serving the future.
- Values – We embrace values that make us strong as an organization of mother-daughter leaders.
- Community Connections – We build connections through experiences that impact our communities.
- Etiquette – We encourage and mentor kind, respectful and gracious social conduct.