About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Hill Country Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in or attend school in Northwest Austin, Cedar Park, or Leander. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Hill Country aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Hill Country Chapter of National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) is a group of Texas mothers and daughters in the Northwest Austin, Cedar Park, and Leander areas who have come together committing to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Like all NCL, Inc. chapters, the Hill Country Chapter aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving their communities together.
Hill Country Chapter was the 251st NCL, Inc. chapter to form in the United States.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
NCL, Inc. is a sponsorship organization.
Prospective members who wish to join Hill Country Chapter must be sponsored by an active & good standing member of the National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) Hill Country Chapter. Prospective members need to reside in Northwest Austin, Leander, or Cedar Park. Membership opportunities are dependent on Chapter openings and its membership selection process. The membership selection process occurs one time each year.
If you know someone in NCL, Inc. Hill Country Chapter, talk to her about the Chapter’s boundaries, membership time and financial obligations, and membership drive timeline.
If you do not know someone in NCL, Inc. Hill Country Chapter or still have questions regarding membership, please complete the Membership Inquiry form using the link above.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Mothers (Patronesses) and daughters (Ticktockers) participate in a six-year core program of community service, leadership development, and cultural activities. Members who continue their affiliation with the organization beyond the six years are called Sustainers. The Hill Country Chapter is looking for members who will embrace all three pillars of our mission, as well as our core values:
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and MODELING responsibility and graciousness
- EMPOWERING women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through MENTORSHIP
- Inspiring a LEGACY of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in LOCAL communities
- Integrity and excellence in EVERYTHING we do
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- AGE of Central Texas Williamson County
- Austin Scottish Rite Theater
- Austin Shakespeare
- Blanton Museum of Art
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Fig Leaf
- Micah 6
- National Philanthropy Initiative-AHA Walk
- Open Door
- Operation Gratitude
- Partners in Hope Lake Travis
- Pop Up Birthday Foundation
- Reveal Resource Center
- Ronald Mcdonald House Charities
- Samaritan Health Ministries
- Texas Humane Heroes
- The Contemporary
- Trinity Center
- Umlauf Sculpture Garden and Museum
- President: Cheryl Anderson
- President Elect: Cecilia Eklund
- Secretary: Seana Willing
- Treasurer: Alison Ferguson
- Parliamentarian: Teri Radloff
- Vice President Communications: Jill Khashayar
- Vice President Membership: Amy Love
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Ada McCloud
- Vice President Philanthropy: Erin Bloss
- Vice President Provisionals: Julia England