About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Hills of Austin Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Austin and surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Hills of Austin aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Interested in joining our chapter? A prospective member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete the form linked above.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Austin Groups for the Elderly
- Austin Pets Alive
- Austin Theatre Alliance – Paramount
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Drive A Senior
- Girls Empowerment Network
- Helping Hand Home
- Jeremiah Program
- Keep Austin Beautiful
- Meals On Wheels Central Texas
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, Inc.
- MOW – HOPE Grocery Delivery
- Operation Gratitude
- Operation Homefront
- Partnerships for Children
- Ronald McDonald House
- Salvation Army
- Special Olympics Texas
- Superhero Kids
- Susan G. Komen
- The Contemporary Austin
- The Kindness Campaign
- Westover Helps
- President: Meg Voelter
- President Elect: Meg Voelter
- Secretary: Shimako Cachila
- Treasurer: Kelly Benzon
- Parliamentarian: Julie Hall
- Vice President Communications: Nicole Elliott
- Vice President Membership: Lydia Soldano
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tara Martin
- Vice President Provisionals: Dana Kocurek
- Vice President Ticktockers: Staci Vagner
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure