About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Hills of Austin Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Austin and surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Hills of Austin aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Interested in joining our chapter? A prospective member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete the form linked above.
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Disaster Response
- National Day of Service – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service – January 16, 2023
- NCL Giving Tuesday: Random Acts of Kindness
- Operation Gratitude
- President: Meg Voelter
- President Elect: Shana Anderson
- Secretary: Kelly Benzon
- Treasurer: Rachael Tice
- Parliamentarian: Jennifer Long
- Vice President Communications: Nicole Elliott
- Vice President Membership: Julie LaPlante
- Vice President Philanthropy: Tara Martin
- Vice President Provisionals: Jennifer Campbell
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kristi Moriarty
- Sustainer Liaison: Lydia Soldano
- Vice President Chapter Engagement and Inclusion (formerly Vice President Patroness Activities): Ray Michel
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure