About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Hills of Austin Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in the Austin and surrounding area. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Hills of Austin aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
Interested in joining our chapter? A prospective member must be sponsored by a current member of our chapter. Membership opportunities are dependent on chapter openings.
If you know someone in our chapter, talk to her about getting started, membership obligations and our membership drive timeline. If you do not know someone in NCL, you are invited to complete this
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- American Heart Association
- Austin Groups for the Elderly
- Austin Pets Alive
- Austin Theatre Alliance – Paramount
- Central Texas Food Bank
- Colorado River Alliance
- Drive A Senior
- Girls Empowerment Network
- Helping Hand Home
- Jeremiah Program
- Meals On Wheels Central Texas
- Mobile Loaves and Fishes, Inc.
- MOW – HOPE Grocery Delivery
- Operation Gratitude
- President: Lydia Soldano
- President Elect: Kelly Benzon
- Secretary: Shimako Cachila
- Treasurer: Gwen Bresser
- Parliamentarian: Julie Hall
- Vice President Communications: Jamie Noell
- Vice President Membership: Missy Link
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Toni Nguyen
- Vice President Philanthropy: Krista Saeger
- Vice President Provisionals: Meg Voelter
- Vice President Ticktockers: Staci Vagner
- Sustainer Liaison: Katy Taylor
Nurturing confidence through opportunities to learn and grow, while also building problem-solving skills through a supportive environment of healthy relationships.
Examples of skills developed include:
- Consensus building
- Team building
- Conflict resolution
- Event planning
- Parliamentary procedure
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.