About Our Chapter
NCL, Inc., Lady Bird Chapter is a group of mothers and daughters who have come together in a commitment to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Members shall reside in Katy, Richmond and Fulshear Texas. Like all NCL, Inc. Chapters, Lady Bird aims to foster the mother-daughter relationship by serving its communities together.
The Lady Bird Chapter was formed in 2010 as an expansion chapter, and received chartered status in April 2012. Members primarily live in and around the community of Katy, Richmond, and Fulshear, Texas.
Our mission is to foster the mother-daughter relationship in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences. Through the mother-daughter relationship, National Charity League will develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
Join Our Chapter
For any questions regarding Membership, requests for transfers or assistance with connecting as a Sustainer, email us.
We invite you to consider membership in the Lady Bird Chapter. Some things to keep in mind about the membership process:
- Timeline: Applications for membership are accepted during theAnnual Membership Drive from October-December each year for daughters in 6th grade at the time of the Membership Drive.
- Residence: A Prospective Member shall reside in the attendance areas of Katy, Fulshear and Richmond.
- Sponsorship: A Prospective Member shall be sponsored by an Active Member and co-sponsored by an Active, Provisional or Sustainer Patroness Member in our Chapter.
- Application: A Prospective Member shall only apply to one Chapter.
Please begin by submitting the Membership Application (usually starts in October). We will have positions open for the class of 2026 and 2027. If you still have more questions, please email our Chapter’s VP of Membership at Kelly Caron: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mothers and their daughters (grades 7-12) participate in a program that embraces:
- Operation Gratitude
Our chapter is centered on serving others in need with a special emphasis on charities involving children.
American Cancer Society
Citizens For Animals Protection (CAP)
Clothed By Faith
Down Syndrome Association
Eternal Food Ministry (EFM)
Fort Bend County Women’s Center (FBCWC)
Fort Bend Partnership For Youth, Inc.
The Fort Bend Rainbow Room
Heritage Park of Katy Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
I Can Bike (Katy)
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Katy Christian Ministries (KCM)
Keep Kids Connected
Krause Children’s Center
Lifelong Learning Center
Meals on Wheels
Muscular Dystropy Association
Susan G. Komen
Willow River Farms
- President: Tracey Cleckler
- President Elect: Kimberly Beidle
- Secretary: Lynda Thigpen
- Treasurer: Maureen Lee
- Parliamentarian: Stephanie Gilley
- Vice President Communications: Stephanie Cox
- Vice President Membership: Krista Guild
- Vice President Patroness Activities: Brenda Lorenz
- Vice President Philanthropy: Subathra Dhinaker
- Vice President Provisionals: Stephanie Foreman
- Vice President Ticktockers: Kavita Patil
As future leaders, we continually strive to build stronger ties with our communities and the individuals within them. It is through this understanding that we grow and develop broader worldviews that will shape and support our lives.
Mothers and daughters of each class attend a cultural experience together with a focus on different areas of art, theatre, dance and music.
Each chapter celebrates the richness of its history through traditions that honor the past. The Mother Daughter Tea is an NCL, Inc. tradition. Today, NCL chapters around the country continue to embrace their long-standing traditions, as well as, create new ones.
- President: Tracey Cleckler (email@example.com)
- President Elect: Kim Beidle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Co-VP Membership (Standards): Krista Guild (email@example.com)
- Co-VP Membership (New Members): Kelly Caron (Kellylcaron@yahoo.com)
- VP Patroness: Brenda Lorenz (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Communications: Stephanie Cox (email@example.com)
- VP Ticktockers: Kavita Patil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Provisionals: Stephanie Foreman(email@example.com)
- Co-VP Philanthropy: Suba Dhinakar (Suba_dhinakar@hotmail.com)
- Co-VP Philanthropy: Nadine Cyr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- VP Ways & Means: Leanne Wells (email@example.com)
- VP Special Events: Regina Stumpf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Recording Secretary: Lynda Thigpen (Lyndaslp3@gmail.com)
- Treasurer: Maureen Lee (email@example.com)
- Parliamentarian: Stephanie Gilley (firstname.lastname@example.org)